
Friday, May 19, 2006
// DJ Tiesto - Traffic
so.. it's really early right. i just finished praying. i slept over at abg adi's and im still here, using nazri's laptop to give my friendster a new look and to post my blog. right. so..
obviously my lack of posts means that im either busy or just plain lazy to post. its a bit of both, but more to the busy side. i wana try blogging in a really cool way but i just don't know how. so here's my best shot.
Two weeks ago, I went to the Antonio Forcione Jazz Concert which was organised by the British Council. The concert took place at the Ceasar Ballroom at the Orchid Garden Hotel, Berakas. Syazwan, Adi and I had bought tickets 3 days before the concert and it sure proved to be of our advantage as the tickets were sold out on the day of the concert. Khai wanted to join us but he had a staff meeting that finished at 8 but we forgot to buy a ticket for him and by the time he got to the British High Commissioner's Office at Yayasan, the tickets were sold out. And Kairul, I'm sorry you couldn't join us too. I should have invited you sooner.
That night was one to remember. The Jazz Quartet performed so professionally that it was almost as if we were listening to a cd. The sound setup was amazing, we could here every sound that they made. Very unique songs, easy listening to fast flamenco. I would want to watch them perform again, for sure.
so now i'm going to try another writing style.
Alas, I have things of great amounts to say but most, I have forgotten. My June A Levels commenced with much regret. Da Vinci Code is eternally forbidden in our country thus my comrades and I are taking desperate measures by departing for our neighbouring country to witness the most anticipated movie. This Monday I am unable to join the lads due to my exams and I pray that they choose to go after I have gone through the ordeal.
changes writing style.
myself in the new jersey =D
capek stepped on your garbage at