Rubbish Bin

Saturday, December 03, 2005

back from hiatus; alive and kicking! \m/

more than 2 months of no blogging. woah.

Didn't really miss blogging since i had lots of things to do. Revision during the exam days,. Jamming sessions, movies and chicks after. Hehe.

[fast forward]


26th November 2005

I went to abg+adi's house for barbeque that night. That morning I went to school to meet up with Hamdi, Adi, Walid, Nuaro. We then went to gadong to play more than 2 hours of head-shots, swearing and calling people names. Lol. After that we went raya-ing to Zulzambri and Zulhilmi's after the checkpoint at Azim's house. Then to another friend of theirs who lives nearby where they served us some spaghetti. I wanted to go home after that but they said that they were going to visit around more than 5 houses next so I told them to just drop Adi and I off at Jame 'Asr. I thought that Adi's mom was going to pick us up there but instead it was that beautiful Wina (Weena?). God. She has the most beautifully propotioned body that I have ever seen. Eyelashes perfect, a sporting personality, fun to be with. I could feel the force of attraction towards her but then again, my self esteem got the better of me. Oh and btw, in the new Daihatsu Sirion were 3 more girls and little Afif. :/

We got back home ( in this case Adi's lah ) and I went to work straight away. Carried the tables, arranged the chairs and stuff. After we were done around 5, I asked abg to drive me back home coz I needed to shower and get ready for the night's bbq. Wandy came by to burn some songs needed for tomorrow's PGGMB Gala Night at the ICC. I asked him if he could take me to the barber shop to get my haircut. I got myself a mohawk, showered, dressed up, fixed my hair and then left for the bbq.

When I got there around 7.30, it was already packed inside. Reminds me of a scene from One Tree Hill. Lol. I went inside, parked my guitar in Abg's room and went downstairs. I made my way to the pool area while getting pleasing comments about my new look. Thanx. :p Haha. Izzat, Padil, Abg and I were supposed to be the live band for the night but Padil couldn't make it because his parents didn't let him go since he was still sick. So after enjoying the BBQ chicken, prawn and franks, Izzat, Abg and I performed an unplugged version of all the songs that we were going to perform at the PGGMB Gala Night at the ICC. Good repsonse from the audience, too bad we couldn't show them what we really could do. Heh.


27th November 2005

Before the big day, the band got together at Starmakers to sync with each other. We were asked for a band name to be recorded for the reciept when we pay. Lol. We never thought of a band name and god, it was hard to think of one at that time. Then I thought, hey, we're a get-together band. Why don't we call ourselves 'A Band Once'? And so we were known as A Band Once since that day. The session went on with ease. Heh.


28th November 2005

ON the big day, most of us woke up early in the morning for the supposedly 8am 'sharp' sound check. But it turned out to be a 10am sound check. No comment. We did our sound check only once coz there are other functions going on there at that time and we didn't want to interrupt. Midi, our singer for the day, took us to Onas to do our own full rehearsal. Every song was played perfect. But on our way home around 1pm, it struck us that the equipment at ICC were fucking crappy. Thank goodness our drummer for the day, padil, had a distortion pedal and an old Boss effect box. To cut things short, we rocked that Monday night, at around 8.30pm. Hehe. Bleach Anime - Intro, Dewa - Pupus, Silverchair - Miss You Love and My Chemical Romance - Helena. We practiced all those songs, but we found out that another band was going to perform Helena. We had no choice but to just let them play it coz we already have 3 songs on our list that no other bands are playing. They all rocked that night. Good job guys. But the occasion was so poorly organised that I didn't enjoy it muchos. Met Pinkie(lawa eh ia ah~ :p). Eva, Nisah, Habir and a few others. Kirin, Chah, Muizz and few others were there too. Midi had to leave early coz he has some stuff to do so I asked if they could drop us off home. He sed sure since our houses were on the way to where he was going. We left at around 10.30pm.


3rd December 2005

Izzat and I slept over at adi's last night, did the usual stuffs. PE5, downloading songs, jamming and all that. Today all of us except for Abg went to Muara Beach for a picnic. Lots of Adi's relatives came. Uh, we had lots of fun, carrying the stuffs and all. ROFL. Nadawah. We played kick-the-ball-so-far-till-you-have-to-catch-your-breath-when-you-finally-retrieve-the-ball. We also made large drawings of cartoon characters and shit like that. Lol. After that we had a quick spaghetti break and chilling while playing happy songs on the guitar that I brought with me. After resisting the temptation of the beautiful sunny day and the temting water, I ran for the water, stripping my clothes off except for my boxers. LOL. More food came afterwards, Nasi Lemak that uncle Rahim brought for us. We went home at around 4.30pm. After chilling at Adi's crib for a while, Abg sent me and Izzat home. Now, blogging at last and feeling really tired. But I'm gona recharge for a while coz I'm going to JP at around 7.30 later with Khairana and her friends. Tee hee.. Aytes.

*catches breath*

capek stepped on your garbage at 12/03/2005 06:10:00 pm

Me
syafiq 'piKong' affendy
11tybillion years old
A Band Once
Guitars
Music
Football
Basketball
Computers
Photography
Photoshop
Garbage
bruguitar
bru.stu
metku mods
quotes ^^

BlogSpot

friendster // myuzeeshun

Tristan Prettyman

khai.abg
khai.abg's memories. LOL.
khal.adi
aizah
bliss..
dammit@matt
ehra
ee 'smelleh' mers =p
feeeefy!
hazim hajimbo
iza
izzah
jojie!
jasmine
kairul skyrule
musa
naila! =)
nazmi
pinkie
syazwan
walid really is a freak. lol.
zuul.14

Thrown Away
Saturday, July 10, 2004

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Friday, July 23, 2004

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Monday, July 26, 2004

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Friday, August 20, 2004

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Friday, September 03, 2004

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Monday, September 06, 2004

Monday, September 13, 2004

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Monday, December 13, 2004

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Friday, December 17, 2004

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Monday, December 27, 2004

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Friday, January 14, 2005

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Friday, January 28, 2005

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Monday, March 07, 2005

Friday, March 11, 2005

Monday, June 13, 2005

Friday, June 17, 2005

Monday, June 20, 2005

Friday, June 24, 2005

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Monday, July 04, 2005

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Friday, August 12, 2005

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Monday, August 29, 2005

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Monday, December 05, 2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday, February 03, 2006

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Monday, April 03, 2006

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday, May 08, 2006

Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday, June 09, 2006

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wednesday, November 29, 2006