
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Lots of things happened. Good. Bad. Fun. Boring. Typical everyday life. But yesterday I took a big and probably bold move to quit Bru-Stuing. What started as a posting-for-fun thing turned into a mild addiction. And I think I have fallen in love with one of the girls there. You guys probably have heard about my luck with love, which equals zero until now. Quitting means that maybe I can spend more time studying and concentrate more on revising all the subjects that I'm going to sit for my A Levels. God help me. Sure, I'm going to miss them but I'm doing it to secure my future.
I have pics of recent events but I'm not going to post them here. Send me a request email if you really want them. I have pics from the 4th BruMeat, my new haircut <3 and some pics from the Rimula Basketball Tournament Finals. I met face to face with Jayjay of PBA All-Stars who won the MVP award. My sister and her friends drooled all over #10 Shimura of the Toshiba Tigers. Hehehe. Had a really great time with Hilmi and Shukri who I met coincidentally there. Hilmi sent me and my sister home after the game.
From now on, I am going to type in perfect English whenever I can, apostrophes, commas, full stops, quotation marks, basically everything.
I started downloading One Tree Hill Season One and now I have watched until episode 10. Currently downloading episode 11 and while it downloads, I am making new animated GIF files for my own use. Blogging as well, of course. Hehe. I also downloaded heaps of new albums. Yes, albums. That's not a typo =p. Hahahaha. Switchfoot, Three Doors Down, Staind are my favourites so far. So much more to listen to.
Darn. Still more than two hours until episode 11 finishes downloading. Oh and by the way, I'm fasting today and I think so are Hazim, Khai and Al-Hadi. I guess I'll just jam by myself while waiting for my download to finish now. Ok then. This is it for today. Bye~
capek stepped on your garbage at