
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Happy Birthday Nana~ =p Yeah, you may tell me to fuck off anytime today. Hahahaha.. Hey, enjoy your day aytes?
Heheh.. Two birthdays today, actually. Nana's and Douse's. We greeted Douse this morning during break time with the customary Happy Birthday song sung by all of us. Hahaha. I could see his face redden a little, most probably he's blushing. Heheh. Happy Birthday again dude. May we become great guitarists one day.
School was ok. We had assembly early in the morning during registration. Around 11 we gathered to a corner of the PS Room and we started talking about the old stuff that we used to do when we were still kids and compared our then selves with the kids today. Heh. It was really fun reminiscing with them, we talked about playing tag - 'carah', marbles - 'guli', buying those cheap toys in small boxes like Tora, Ding Dong or the Power Rangers ripoff ones. LOL! That was good shit. We laughed at how we were never interested in girls then, how we treated them and all. Kids nowadays are crazy. They have mobile phones, they don't play tag anymore, even 'guli' and 'sekopong' are now extinct I guess. *sigh* The good ol' days. =D
I went home early, around 12.15 because I didn't have anything else to do. I had plans for today. Part of it was to spend my afternoon recording songs that I have managed to cover completely. Izzat came around 1 and as I was having my crackers and tuna lunch, he just had to spoil my day. He got my guitar which was next to me and he wanted to plug in the DigiTech Hot Head pedal. He pulled the cable's jack from my guitar and he was like,
"Eh, mengapa ia damit ani?". I was like, "What the fuck? What did you do man?"
I can't blame him, even my dad never trusted Epiphone accessories but still, even cheap cables could last for years and I had only used the cable three times and it already fell apart. And when it falls apart while still plugged in the guitar, it's bad news. The cable tip is still stuck in the socket. My dad told me to take the socket out of the guitar so I had to cut the wires off. God. It was hard to do it to my guitar, almost like mutilating myself or something. *sobs* Heh. My dad is going to take the cable and the socket to his friend's place at this electric shop in Gadong. Now I'm stuck at home with nothing to do but blog and wait for episode 17 and 18 of One Tree Hill to finish downloading.
One Tree Hill. I didn't see episode 14 coming. Everything that happened was so moving that I couldn't help but shed some tears. Fuck you, I'm not a sissy. LOL. You guys should really watch it. I won't spoil it for you, so...
I bought new shoes last Saturday, Zoom LeBron II Low, Click Here. Thanx Mom! Hehehe. That night, I went to the mall and I MET His Majesty! Well that wasn't the best part. It's actually seeing myself on National Television that excites me the most! LOL. At that time there were Musa, Shafiq, Zaim, Nazmi and me. I was wearing my new shoes so I had to back away as quickly as possible after salam-ing HM. I went to get some food with Zaim and Nazmi at KFC and we went to Nazmi's to watch History Of The World. It was freaking hilarious! I recommend it to anyone. But don't watch it with kids. *cough* =p
Last Sunday was the AIDS Council Family Day and as a member I had helped them out. Wandy came to my house at 5 in the freaking morning. Lucky he texted me first. Heh. Around 7 we went off to pick up Hamzah 'Feek' at his house at Kg.Kiarong. I was in charge of music at that time but they needed someone to sell the lucky draw tickets so I was given the task. $2.00 each and the prizes were all worth more than that. Cinema tickets, lunch vouchers at Ayamku, $20 Voucher from Ideal Cafe, Munch for 2 at Sheraton, electrical equipment and more. I only won myself a Student Pass. *yawns* LOL. I went home with Ziman, Hazwan and Shasha and Qil were supposed to follow. I think I just might have said something offensive that made her refuse to follow us. Qil, I'm Sorry! XD.
It's 1900 now, I think showering would be a good idea. LOL. Bah I'm going to watch One Tree Hill after I shower. Ciao~
P.S: Adding some formatting in the blog AFTER you're done, it's really HARD WORK. Cheh I won't add anymore formatting other than the few above. LOL~
capek stepped on your garbage at